Discovery IronMen 2019 Fishing Tournament
Dates & Times
Oct 26, 20198:00am - 12:00pm
Come join Discovery IronMen in this fun, one day competition for bragging rights!
Location: Whittenburg Landing (Lake Hickory)
Fish from shore, dock, boat or kayak.
Price includes goodie bag, meal and long sleeve T shirt. Price does NOT include NC fishing license.
1. All fish landed count towards TOTAL FISH LANDED - 2pts. each.
2. Bonus Fish - All fish above 15" in length - 5pts.
Prizes will be bragging rights and special recognition.
All Federal, State, and local laws will be obeyed as well as the following rules.
- How to register: Register on-line at (or email Phillip)?
- All fish must be reeled in and landed by the angler competing.
- This is a Catch and Photo Tournament...You must take photo and document all fish landed on the provided FISH COUNT sheet.
- If fish is considered close to the BONUS size - above 15" - (use your own discretion) photo must include measuring device w/ the fish.
- All FISH COUNT sheets must be turned in no later than 12:30pm
- Live and artificial baits are allowed.
- Max of 2 lines in the water at a time per angler.
- Life jackets must be worn while motor is running (and at all times while on boat for those 16 and under).
- All decision by tournament officials will be final.
- HAVE FUN!!